Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012
RENFIELD-FANZINE No. 24 OUT NOW!!!
First of all I have to say THANKS TO really EVERYBODY who has been at the Trickster last saturday. It was an amazing evening, lots of people, great bands, and a good atmosphere. Really, although I was quite busy, I think this was some kind of event I always imagined for a Renfield-Party. So I hope next time, when we will celebrate the 25th issue of Renfield-Zine, it will work out in a similar way.
And now I 'd like to recommend you warmly our lates piece of Hotch&Potch&Rock'n'Roll!
Renfield-No 24 got 60 pages, each one packed with so much love and passion that Romsamunde Pilcher could write 10 more books of it.
And of course we have lots of interesting stuff in it:
- UFOMAMMUT (Italys leading space-drone-doom-psychedelic-Mutants,great visuals, great Songs and whistling ears after every gig is guaranteed!)
- KATKA KULLMANN (not only a smart and cute lady, but also the author of the bestseller "Echtleben" which mirrors perfectly the dilemma of living and working creatives and freelancers living in germany 2012)
- BOB WAYNE (Ah, you are a punk that has been infected by country since Johnny's "American Recording Pt.I-V"? Then you'll love this guy and would like to move into his trailer a.s.a.p.)
- TRIKE (highly entertaining Duo that I first saw busking with keyboard, violin and tapdancing at the Metro U8. So who could tell better about the highlights and failures of busking than these two canadians?)
- DAS VIERBLÄTTRIGE KLOBLATT (the editors of this toilet zine are from Vienna and I am still impressed by the way they do their, ahem, shit. And am a bit jealous of the 5000-piece editon they do all the time. We want cultural sponsoring, too!!)
- THE MONSTERS (these swiss garage legend talks about te first songs in their life)
Beside of that we got lots of columns (by Gabriel S. Moses, Bianca Stücker, Philipp Nussbaum, Johannes Witek, a Manga about Hong Kong-based indieband KOLOR (by Arashi Ran), two reports about the Fanzine-Conventions in Leipzig and Berlin and
lots of reviews of zines and records.
Did I forgot anything?
YES, I DID! For the first time in RENFIELD-history we have a full-coloured cover, which you can see not only on this blog, but also hold it in your very own hands when you order a piece of our fanzine.
So if you are interested, order your pice of highly limited RENFIELD-Fanzine via